The Mastercard Debit Card saves time and offers a safe, convenient way to pay without using checks or cash. Purchases are automatically deducted from the cardholder’s checking account. The Mastercard Debit Cards are accepted at department stores, restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations and can also be used for purchases made on the Internet. The Mastercard Debit Card combines all the uses of a standard ATM card like access to cash withdrawals and banking transactions, with the added convenience of shopping worldwide–wherever Mastercard is accepted.
Jeff Bank offers many features for our debit card. To learn about a few, please click the “Learn More” tabs below.
EMV Debit Cards
Benefits of the Mastercard Personal and Business Debit Cards
- Easier and safer than carrying cash
- Smaller than a checkbook
- Worldwide acceptance (please call your local branch to let them know anytime that you will traveling outside of the United States)
- Can be used at an ATM for cash withdrawals, transfers or account information
- Eliminates check approval hassles (especially when traveling)
- No finance charges (unless an overdraft line of credit is activated)
- Offers ZERO liability for unauthorized transactions
- Recurring bills such as utilities and membership dues can be paid automatically
- No fee when used at a Jeff Bank ATM
- Can be used for mail, telephone or Internet orders
- Helps track spending – purchases appear on your monthly account statement
If you have questions or your Mastercard Debit Card is lost or stolen, call:
or any one of our branches.
To activate your Mastercard Debit Card or change your PIN, call: (800) 992-3808.