Your card, on your terms!
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved, or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
Get the mobile app that lets you control debit card usage and spending on the go with:
If you’re trying to establish or stick to a budget, CardValet can help. Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries, or retail stores. You can also establish these controls by location. The flexible app lets you change these parameters anytime with ease via your mobile device. Going on vacation? Holiday shopping? Simply update your transaction controls to fit your spending needs.
A lost or stolen card is just one area of concern in today’s world where identity theft, skimming and other attacks are an unfortunate reality. Turning your debit card off when you’re not using it helps safeguard against fraud. When your card is “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved. Transaction controls that allow your debit card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas, adds another layer of protection. Any real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined.
CardValet is a great tool for controlling business spending on a debit card. Use the transaction controls for merchant codes, location, and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to your company policies.
Monitor your finances from anywhere. Use the CardValet app to check your account balances.
Download the app for your Apple iOS or Google Android device today!